Our High Pointe Condo
In addition to our brand new ultimate beach house Latitudes and Attitudes, we also rent out the best condo property in High Pointe. Recently remodeled to include $150,000-worth of high-end amenities and luxury upgrades, this Gulf-front property comfortably sleeps 8 people and includes access to a private beach.
And the VIEW…
Explore Our Luxury Condo:
- Lavish 1,850 square ft. condo
Did We Mention the View?
Perhaps the one thing that most sets our amazing condo apart from the rest is the fantastic, 180-degree unobstructed view of the Gulf. As a second-story corner unit in the West Building, directly located on the Gulf, our condo offers a view that just can’t be beat.
From the living room, across the kitchen and to the wraparound deck that extends to the side of the unit – even from the bed in each master bedroom – it’s everywhere you look. We’re talking 180 degrees of clear turquoise water and powdery white sand. No wonder our guests like to say we have the best rental property at High Pointe!
Location, Location, Location
From the moment you arrive, you are within steps of everything you could ever want.
- There are health clubs and spas within walking distance for those who want to keep their body and mind in great shape.
- For cyclists, the 19-mile bike path just outside the gate is a can’t-miss experience. (Don’t have your bike with you? You can easily rent a bicycle, or tackle the trail on foot if you prefer.)
- Some of the best golf courses in the South are within a short drive of our luxury condo.
- You can often find dolphins, as well as skate and smaller fish, swimming in the Gulf. Want a closer look? There are well over a dozen places to swim with dolphins along the Florida Panhandle.
- Ready to take on some watersports? The clear blue waters and white sand offer the perfect setting for kayaking, paddleboarding, swimming and more.
High Pointe’s Beach Resort has the perfect location, between Rosemary Beach – a high-end wedding destination known for its fine dining establishments, shopping venues, outdoor cafes and wine bars – and Alys Beach, one of the newest and most attractive beach communities on 30A. The kids will love the amusement parks and other attractions just a 10-minute drive to the east in Panama City Beach or in Destin, less than half an hour’s drive to the west.
If you’re feeling adventurous, there’s a host of other charming 30A beaches to explore – from Inlet Beach to Santa Rosa Beach and everything in between. All offer unique dining, shopping, and weekly events that will please everyone – and all within a few minutes’ drive.
Again, LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!!!
My wife and I have been renting properties in Seacrest since 2007, and we strive for excellence for our guests. we keep our property in IMMACULATE CONDITION so our guests can fully enjoy their visit. Each winter, we upgrade and invest time and money into keeping our property fresh and new.
Ready to Book Your Stay?
Whether you’re looking to rent our beautiful Gulf-front condo for just one night or as long as a week, we’re thrilled to have you stay with us!
Contact property manager Michelle Richard at 850-520-0234 or email@example.com to book your stay.
Tips From the Locals
- Don’t miss Crabby Steve’s, a bar and restaurant right on the beach that offers the best views and delicious food and drinks daily.
- There’s plenty to do without even leaving High Pointe Beach Resort. The resort offers two clay tennis courts, a playground for the little ones, shuffleboard, facilities for golf swing practice and several BBQ areas.